Monday, March 22, 2010

The weather is crazy!

Gloomy sky comes with heavy rain in just a second. Oh, hang on! That is hailstone instead of just rain.

Curtin campus is flooded. Electricity is cut off. Everyone rushing out from classes wanting to go back but they can’t. Library is filled with students until they are asked to evacuate. EVERYTHING is just a MESS. People are like ants that spread all over the campus running from one end to another. First thing came into my mind was “WHY PERTH SO HAPPENING!” This is so awesome, lots of thing happened since I was here. I got all my stuffs WET. This time “siao liao”, this is my very last tee and I plan to do laundry after back home, but who knows the weather goes crazy!!! Guess what? I am going to go naked tonight =S

more news refer to: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/3/24/nation/5919085&sec=nation

1 comment:

Junien said...

it's freezing and you want to be naked? take care and it's awesome to be able to experience those disaster. safety first. good luck.